4 to 8 person apartment, 2 bedrooms with bathroom and balneo bath, garden shed with extra bedroom and second bathroom, sofa bed in the living area and large private terrace with outdoor kitchen.
The house has a terrace at the front of the house and a separate terrace by the garden house with lots of privacy. The kitchen has a dishwasher and on the second floor a bedroom with a large balcony which overlooks “Les Maures Massif”.
• Ground floor: kitchen with dishwasher and 4-Burner Stove, fridge, Senseo and kettle/living room with sofa-bed, dining area, TV and separate toilet
• 1st floor: mezzanine with loft above the living room with double bed and bathroom with balneo bath
• second floor: a bedroom (2 beds) with large balcony with lovely views of the surrounding area
• Terrace with dining area and a parasol at the front of the house and with stairs down to reach large private terrace with dining area , lounge set and parasol
• Garden House with an extra bedroom and bathroom with toilet, shower and wash basin, fridge (not suitable for small children)
• Outside kitchen with gas barbecue is extra to rent on request
Claudins is a hamlet belonging to Plan de la Tour, a typical southern French village where you will find shadowy squares, a weekly market, shops and restaurants. In Plan de la Tour there is year round activity, such as traditional festivals, (wine) tastings, expositions, dance and theatre as well as jeu de boules tournaments. The region is surrounded by vineyards and wineries, which will gladly offer you a taste of the most wonderful wines. The location of Hameau des Claudins is certainly unique.
The expansive nature reserve of Le Massif des Maures lies on one side, and on the other, the boulevard and beaches of Sainte Maxime. The Maures mountains take their name from the Provencal word maouro, which means dark, and lie between Hyères en Saint-Raphaël. The mountain range is densely covered with chestnut, cork, oak and pine trees. A driving tour leads you up steep roads, through the pristine and solitary mountains with breath taking landscapes. You will find villages such as Collobrières, known for its chestnut jam and chestnut preserves, the 12th century Carthusian monastery of Chartreuse de la Verne and la Garde-Freinet. From the artisan village of Grimaud you have a beautiful view over the mountains and the coast.
Hameau des Claudins is a hamlet from 1600 that consits of two Provencal stone buildings, in which different completely renovated holiday homes are situated. A picturesque place with 15 accommodations. You can use the heated swimming pool from april untill end of october or indulge to a game of bocce or table tennis. Also bread service for fresh croissants and baguettes and pizza delivery. A wonderful area to spend your holiday!